Full-Length Dual Display Alexa or Google Assistant Smart Mirror - 32" HD Displays(X2) in a 60" X 24" X 2" Satin Black Aluminum Frame
*************PLEASE NOTE: Due to shipping charges, size, and level of customization of this smart mirror, there are absolutely NO REFUNDS on this mirror.**************
Free Expedited Shipping within the U.S.! **** Please allow up to five weeks for receipt; to allow for building, customizing, configuring, and shipping****
No monthly subscription fee to use!
"Plug-and-Play" Smart Mirror with a simple, easy, two-step setup process! Please feel free to contact me directly for details.
***PLEASE READ THIS FIRST***
This is not a cookie-cutter, off-the-shelf, or crowdfunded smart mirror. This smart mirror is customized to YOUR preferences, is made-to-order, you can have any size you want (prices vary depending on size) and the best part is - you can have it in roughly four weeks; to allow for building, configuring, and shipping. You may need to supply your own (private) API keys and registrations for some modules (indicated below). This smart mirror can be customized and configured the way you want it, the size you want, includes a one year warranty, full technical support, and step-by-step instructions that are easy to understand.
So what is a smart mirror anyway?
It's basically a mini computer and HD display placed inside of a large, elegant, one-way mirrored frame. It's made “smart” by a mini computer (Raspberry Pi 4B - 4GB) running live internet modules (graphics or information) over WiFi. The HD display positioned behind the one-way mirror displays user-selected modules (partial list below). When the display is on, you can see both your reflection and custom-tailored information on the HD display screen. The layout of the information on the screen can be positioned, configured, and adjusted to suit your preferences.
- Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB (complete kit assembled in mirror)
- Two 32" HD displays (running independent versions of MagicMirror)
- 60" X 24" X 2" black satin aluminum frame w/mirror tinted glass (portrait or landscape orientation)
- Installed 32” HD Display (Display size will not vary, but models may)
- 10-foot, low-profile extension cord
- Wall hanging hardware
- Bluetooth keyboard and mouse
- Integrated 6 watt speakers
- Motion sensor - powers monitor on when motion is detected
- Temperature sensor - displays indoor temperature
- Cast full-screen 1080p YouTube videos via smartphone to the display
- Amazon Alexa or Google Voice/with microphone & speakers (requires personal/private Alexa Developer Account and Assistant API key– detailed instructions included)
- Time and date
- News Feed/Headlines
- Remote Control - Cleanly shutdown (or reboot) your mirror, edit which modules are shown on your mirror and turn your monitor off and on from your smartphone.
- Traffic - Shows your commute time with current traffic conditions factored in using Google's Traffic API. Can be used for driving, biking, walking, and public
- transit. (requires personal/private API key from Google – detailed instructions included)
- Live stock quotes or Crypto currency prices
- Daily quotes
- This day in history
- Current Weather (requires personal/private API key– detailed instructions included)
- Weather Forecast (requires personal/private API key – detailed instructions included)
- Air quality (requires personal API key - detailed instructions included)
- Movie listings (requires personal API key - detailed instructions included)
- Motion activation - powers monitor on when motion is detected
- Display indoor temperature (includes temperature sensor)
- …and many more to choose from! - http://github.com/MichMich/MagicMirror/wiki/3rd-party-modules
Optional Hardware (additional cost):
- NEW!! Video Chat/Conferencing with Messenger Video or Zoom (via Facebook Portal TV with Camera)
- Hand swipe module - allows you to choose between different displays, simply by swiping your hand left or right in front of the smart mirror.
- Fire TV or Google Chromecast with remote ***Landscape orientation only*** (Includes separate HDMI switch with remote and IR repeater)
- RGB or RGBW LED backlight with motion sensor, remote, or smartphone control
- 16", 20 Watt soundbar w/volume control (instead of the 6 watt integrated speakers)
- 20" Bose Soundbar with remote and mounting hardware (instead of the 6 watt integrated speakers)
- Free shipping with tracking and insurance
- Technical support, including detailed step-by-step instructions and setup once you receive your mirror
- One Year Warranty