Google Assistant Frameless Vanity Smart Mirror - 43" Samsung 8 Series 4K Display in a 60" X 2" Mirror
Free Expedited Shipping within the U.S.!
No monthly subscription fee to use!
***PLEASE READ THIS FIRST***
This is not a cookie-cutter, off-the-shelf, or crowdfunded smart mirror. This smart mirror is customized to YOUR preferences, is made-to-order, you can have any size you want (prices vary depending on size) and the best part is - you can have it in roughly four weeks; to allow for building, configuring, and shipping. You may need to supply your own (private) API keys and registrations for some modules (indicated below). This smart mirror can be customized and configured the way you want it, the size you want, includes a one year warranty, full technical support, and step-by-step instructions that are easy to understand.
So what is a smart mirror anyway?
It's basically a mini computer and HD display placed inside of a large, elegant, one-way mirrored frame. It's made “smart” by a mini computer (Raspberry Pi 4B - 4GB) running live internet modules (graphics or information) over WI-FI. The HD display positioned behind the one-way mirror displays user-selected modules (partial list below). When the display is on, you can see both your reflection and custom-tailored information on the HD display screen. The layout of the information on the screen can be positioned, configured, and adjusted to suit your preferences.
- Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB (complete kit assembled in mirror)
- Sleek 60" X 2" w/mirrored glass (landscape or portrait orientation) - hangs completely flush with wall
- Installed 43" Samsung 8 Series 4K Display
- Low-profile extension cord
- Wall hanging hardware
- Bluetooth keyboard and mouse
- Bluetooth air mouse
- Motion sensor - powers monitor on when motion is detected
- Temperature sensor - displays indoor temperature
- Multipage/display hand swipe module
- Super bright 1.5" front-facing perimeter vanity light with choice of proximity sensor switch, or capacitive button switch (full dimming and on/off), or motion sensor switch (on/off only)
- Cast full-screen 1080p YouTube videos via smartphone to the display
- Amazon Alexa or Google Voice/with microphone & speakers (requires personal/private Alexa Developer Account and Assistant API key– detailed instructions included)
- Time and date
- News Feed/Headlines
- Remote Control - Cleanly shutdown (or reboot) your mirror, edit which modules are shown on your mirror and turn your monitor off and on from your smartphone.
- Traffic - Shows your commute time with current traffic conditions factored in using Google's Traffic API. Can be used for driving, biking, walking, and public
- transit. (requires personal/private API key from Google – detailed instructions included)
- Live stock quotes or Crypto currency prices
- Daily quotes
- This day in history
- Current Weather (requires personal/private API key– detailed instructions included)
- Weather Forecast (requires personal/private API key – detailed instructions included)
- Air quality (requires personal API key - detailed instructions included)
- Movie listings (requires personal API key - detailed instructions included)
- Motion activation - powers monitor on when motion is detected
- Display indoor temperature (includes temperature sensor)
- …and many more to choose from! - http://github.com/MichMich/MagicMirror/wiki/3rd-party-modules
Optional Hardware (additional cost):
- RGB or RGBW LED backlight with motion sensor, remote, or smartphone control
- Video Chat/Conferencing with Messenger Video or Zoom (via Facebook Portal TV with Camera)
- Free shipping with tracking and insurance
- Technical support, including detailed step-by-step instructions and setup once you receive your mirror
- One Year Warranty